• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tigger

• barney

• Terry Everall

• a4gom

Brilliant weekend of sprinting

Loosing my exhaust in a fight with a chicane I wasnt sure sunday was going to be much fun. A big thanks to the two guys from Nottingham who helped me put it back together.

Ian looked like he was set to mug me on sunday again, but I just managed a little 100th of a second. A big well done to Ian we showed those 1B boys how its done :devil:

A great weekend, but I just couldn't get over how close the barriers were to the "correct" lines. I have to admit I found it a bit scarey, however I'll still be back next year!

had a good day slightly marred by a visit from the scrutineers after another competitor complained .but both scutineers and myself left happy just another reason i no longer register for the speed series(the friendly series) :down:

nice glass for 3rd though

had a good day slightly marred by a visit from the scrutineers after another competitor complained .but both scutineers and myself left happy just another reason i no longer register for the speed series(the friendly series) :down:

That's a real shame. Richard and I suffered the complete opposite after a bodywork alteration courtesy of some bales and cones and an oil pump failure, where we couldn't get near the car for fellow competitors fixing it for us.

Once again the speed series spirit in full flow. A great time with great people. A thoroughly enjoyable event for my venture from retirement. Shame we couldn't give you a run for your money on Sunday.

Big thanks to Richard for the share of his car, sorry for the abrupt end to your season m8. Thanks to Mark Anson for a bed on Sat after freezing my nuts off on Fri. Andrea for the offer of a cuddle and to everyone for their company at the "aprez"

Fortunately Mrs T doesn't have a facebook account  :oops:

JT

that wouldnt be the Tyres would it, it quite clearly stated in the regs that class 2 cars could run 1A or 1B tyres, or were they complaining that you had kept your windscreen on  :D

Keith

It is most unusual for a speed series member to complain to officials about other cars. They will more likey ask you to your face. What exactly was the issue?

Terry

agree with Terry,if anyone has a problem within the speed series ,they normally just talk to you...

also if you arent in the speed series ,why would that effect them.If they had a problem ,it would be for the class on the day,surely nothing to do with the speed series championship iyswim...dont know why that would put you off the speed series.

Barney

Just to say thanks to the Westfield boys and girls for allowing us to join in - it was a great day on Sunday and Jamie and I really enjoyed it.

A 47.88 was not too bad for a circuit race car with a stiff set up, AO48Rs and too much wind in the tyres.... you can't see as much as you can in a Westfield either - got a few barrel grazes!

I'll post a video so you can see the difference.

Yep, another fab weekend, weather was great and company usual great banter!

Got almost 3 secs quicker than last year which for a Track which I don't usually do well at was quite good I thought.

After seeing Barney's Video, I won't be posting mine :D but I do have a few good pictures taken by my sidekick (Karl) so will post them later when he has sorted through them

Tiggs

Calling Barney, Andy, JXD / 3gpp users,

I can get the files on my p.c. and watch them but due to the location of my camera I've got a long lead in before I leave the start line or a long bit after the finish or both!

I have software to manipulate avi files etc but nothing seems to want to play with 3gpp files :(

It would be nice to edit the files, put titles on etc but more importantly I'd just like to trim them down. Anyone point me in the direction of a freebie bit of software that will do this?