Money Saving from Westfield

JamesD

Rang Westfield this morning to ask a few questions about various bits and pieces.

Found out they are offering the SEiW starter kit this month with £300 off!!! I was looking to putting down my deposit next month but Jon at Westfield said it was OK to put the deposit down now and make use of the offer, then pay the full amount and pick up the kit later on in the year.

Another example of the fine service I have received from Westfield. I was so chuffed I thought I ought to tell all about it!!

Regards,

JD  :D

I agree!

I've seen and read about a few people who say they're disappointed with Westfield's service.

Maybe they are exceptions to the rule and have their own valid reasons for these views, but I've been building and driving my Westie for almost 6 years and have had nothing but superb service from them every time.

Had a similar experience with the purchase of my Megabusa kit - got the £350 Xmas :xmas:  bonus and then collected the kit at the end of March.

About 10 years ago I used to sell new and used cars, so I know the game from both sides of the fence, and I have to say that the whole kit purchase was thoroughly enjoyable. Westfield are excellent to deal with and very flexible.

Now if only their ability to include all the right parts with the kits, was as good as their friendly service...! Still, they do at least rectify their omissions rapidly. :D