Rolling Road

I think there is a rolling road near you owned by a company called PTS.  I'm not 100% sure mind :)

There is an excellent rolling road facility in chesterfield (only a 30/40 mile run) Owned by Nobel Motorsport.  This is the place we we've run our subarus for 'accurate' power runs.

If you expect big BHP and Torque figures you won't get them.  For example Power Engineering rated my modified P1 at 317BHP and 284lbs/ft torque - Nobel rated my car at 292bhp and 260lbs/ft torque in nearly the same weather/temp conditions.  I believe the Nobel figures - the others make for fantastic banter down the pub LOL.

Nobel also do lots of work mapping K-Series engines for c******ms.  They are also responsible for the Engine build and mapping for the Nobel M12 sports car - so they know their stuff.

Hope that helps

Ian.

Ian,

Thanks for your help...........I think we are going to just run and see what happens!!!

see you around

Jan

PS  good luck with the forthcoming build!  I will be watching withinterest as we are thinking of doing similar over the winter  ;)