Team Westfield

moomin

Hi all,

Have read the much debate about this subject and don't want to open another can of worms.  I have a simple question....

A quoted benefit of Team Westfield membership is "£250 worth of Westfield discount vouchers. Choose either the self build voucher book discount off parts & accessories..."

Can someone explain to me the contents of this.  I'm about to buy a complete kit, so this might be of some value to me.

Thanks,

Moom.

As if by magic I can answer that one already for my situation.

Since I am buying one of the special offer MegaBirds, I cannot take advantage of this special offer for the kit... but presumably the alternative "the existing owner/factory build voucher book discounts off track days, car upgrades, servicing and accessories" might be worthwhile anyway?

I'd already finished my self-built car by the time I subscribed to Team Westfield, so I went for the "parts off" vouchers.

They included;

-  £25 (or was it £35) off of any 2 track days - used mine on Donington.

-  Discount off suspension upgrades, but looks meg-expensice even after discount!

-  A % off of order of any parts. I used mine on aero screen and tonneau.

I think it was worth it.

I also did Team Westfield's Cotswolds scenic run last Saturday. Had excellent time, and a spin in the factory Megabusa - MENTAL

Used mine on the Donington day (29th April). Neil, is that the one you are going to ?

Used the parts discount on (yet another) fog light and the new curvy carbon-effect rear light clusters...they are just so sexy...

Seight.

Sent you a mail reply but didn't fully read your mail. Yes, 29th April is the same day as me :-)

I'm trying to find accomodation and travel up the evening before. Met David Joyce of Team Westfield last week @ Cotswolds run, he's got some suggestions for me.

That wasn't you at the Cotswolds Saturday 6th April was it?

Neil

Nope it wasn't me. Decided not to go as I live in North Oxfordshire and drive around there a lot anyway. Did some gardening instead which earned me some brownie points, hence I am now allowed to do the Donington day :D

It would be about an hour and a bit drive for me so I'm just leaving early. It will give me a chance to warm the car up nicely too. I actually work near Reading so you might see me around in the mornings/evenings if your're out and about.