is there a meet in N E

neo

Hi i was wondering when the next get together was, So i can attend and have a neb about to see what i want to build etc etc where there will be a selection of cars, closest to the North east as poss, but can travel if there a reginal meet or something  :D

As far as I know there is no "meet" in the NE. Th closest is the Nortn Yorkshire one which meets on the first Tuesday of the month, at the Fox & Grapes along the A64.

It's a bit of  a hike but there are a few interesting people who come along!

It's worth attending.

However, it's my pet hate, but you have to check if it's on as they tend to organise outings on the club night!!!!!   (hope someone's listening)

Clive

• 2 weeks later...

Well Clive...

I am afraid we will be on an 'outing' again for the April meeting... this time to the indoor karting place at York.

... we do try to let everyone know when this happens, via e-mail updates (if you send your address to the Yorkshire Register) and also with a flyer in the club mag.

Please feel free to come to York, we are using it as our watering hole for a pint and a natter..not just for karting..

you can find out the exact location by visiting

WWW.karting.uk.com

Nick

Yes please...

as a member of the Yorkshire Area you are duty-bound to attend .... and you have to bring along at least one new guest!

only kidding...hope you can make it... it's not really all that far from the fox and grapes anyway.

Nick

errmm - I think this thread is about to take another direction  :)  :D

oh... you mean my DVA'd cylinder head!

No, it still needs the valves lapping... I want to do 'em properly in a 'clean' environment...like the kitchen.. just waiting for the opportunity to dodge the missus...

Pointless putting it on just yet, I need to get the carbs re-jetted and some bigger chokes.

Nick