First westie

Pembroke Pat

Thanks for the information on the registration, looks like I,m stuck with a Q plate!! Someone told me the police seem to stop Q platers more often.

As far as the engine, gearbox combo is concerned I will probably go with the ZETEC MT75 because of the upgrade possibilities.

Thanks Again.

Peter.

As far as the engine, gearbox combo is concerned I will probably go with the ZETEC MT75 because of the upgrade possibilities.

You'll be wanting a Vx and a type 9 then.............

Tips, buy a big garden shed for all of the normal garage rubbish plus hooks for hanging lots of things off the walls plus (as mentioned), lots of lights.  

Next, buy some more lights.  I ended up with three long florescent tubes, plus two mega bright normal bulbs for this single garage - just about enough.

Old blankets help.  Both for sitting lying on and for covering up fitted bodywork to project from scratches etc.

Ric

Orange Megablade (on a "Y" plate)

I went up to Westfield and measured up their chassis stands (I asked first!!;) then came home and knocked my own up out of angle iron. With some heavy duty castors on each corner it was easy to work all round and underneath my Westy . And on nice days (we do have the occasional one)you can pull it outside and work in the sun, I guarantee someone will come along for a chat/to offer helpful advice etc  :D

All the best with the build.