How much leg room?

Robertio

To save me wasting my time travelling to look at a car which I may not be able to fit in, does anyone know how much leg room there is in a '89 SE, pre lit model?

I'm just under 6 foot, but have a 36 inch inside leg measurement, which I suspect may be a problem :(

I'd normally have just gone along anyway, but having sold my last car I'm on pubic transport at the moment  :0   Somewhere I intend to spend the least amount of time I can.

No - go for an SEi wide - I'm 6ft with 34 leg (and a fat  :arse: , before Blatters says it) and SE and Pre-lits am too small  ???

Robertio do you remember sending me pictures of your rear spoiler on scooby net about six months ago,via e mail,im 99% sure it was you,still got the scooby then or you sold it for something else? :0  :0  :0

in answer to the question dig deeper and get a wide

wide is better as the women keep telling me or is it long i never can remember mmmmmmmmmmm :arse:

Cheers for the replies, seems like trying to find a wide bodied one to try is the way to go then.

Neo, I lost count of the number of people I e-mailed pictures of that spoiler to ;)  I sold the car a couple of weeks back, and am now on foot  :0  (the car lives down around Manchester)   In the end I couldn't afford to run the scooby 5k miles to a set of tyres £1200 insurance and an average of 16.5 mpg got the better of me in the end.  So I'm now looking at something less practical and quicker, with smaller running costs :D

yes it was you just looking at the pics i reconised the name and the houses in the back ground, yeah i sold my STI version 5 type R about 10 months ago now, and had nowt for about 3 months, then got a BMW M3 evolution which is what i have now, along with a Corsa GSI 16v, and a 2.0 sierra, but i am after building a SEIW very soon  myself, for a track day come blast out sunday motor.did you bomb out much cash on your scooby, as i lost alot on mine cost me £4000 drop in 4 months, ****e that int it.anyway must dash and good luck with the westie idea,from what ive see on this BBS its a spot on place, and us novice westie fans are in a safe place  :)

And don't forget to join the WSCC.

You can download a form from the website and it's only £20 for a year - 6 magazines, cheap track days for members Mallory £82.50, Harewood £32 & Elvington £50  :D  and plenty other stuff.

+ some of the friendliest and helpful club members around  :cool:  ;)  :)  :t-up: Ideal for new builders wanting help.

PS My typing and speeling is total   :arse:

Yep, this place seems very helpful  :cool: I wonder how long it will take me to rack up 8.5k posts here (webmaster suffers a heart attack at the thought :D )

You've defintely got enough cars now Neo :)  I didn't lose much on the scoob (approx £120 a month over nearly 2 years) thanks to importing it myself, having spent a lot of time sorting out the best deal I could get. (of course all mod costs were a complete write off, and replacing wheels due to Glasgow pot holes ignored (only went through 4 wheels in 18 months :0 ))

Mark, nothing like a subtle plug, and that was nothing like one ;):D  If I can fit in one I will join up, I may even join if I can't fit in one  :p  

Now just back to the task of finding someone in these parts with a car to get a seat in.