Pre-litigation Westfield

K6REL

SmokeyMow - do you know?

Yup :D:D Just because there was a rope up, it wasn't enough to stop me looking :D:D

I'll dig some links out to some pictures later but the majority were Lotus 7's.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• spence

• Mark (smokey mow)

• ban1216

There was an English guy (Mark Miller) who had some indoor go-cart tracks in Denmark and Sweden.

He lived in Humlebaek Denmark and he had a Black and alu Prelit Westfield fitted with a Lotus Twincam engine.

It is about 3 years since I saw it last.

I've got 1988 015 (registered 1989).  It's only got SE embossed so I assume that post-lit they restarted the numbering.

I've got 1988 015 (registered 1989).  It's only got SE embossed so I assume that post-lit they restarted the numbering.

The easiest (and most obvious to spot) difference between pre-lit & post lit is the rear wheel arches.

Any westfield with a straight edge is a pre lit. If it has a moulded "lip" then it's post-lit

jr