Parts Tips/Hint/etc.

[AphexTwin]

I am very happy to say that i'm in love with westfields!!!!!!!! =)

As a result i wish to purchase and construct my own (i mean come on who wouldn't?!)

BUT, as you can guess from the place where this is posted, i'm not too clued up to technical stuff.

So, i was wondering if ne1 could suggest ne specific parts that would work well on budget and where i could get em?

Also, i was kinda hoping to go for the SEiW (starter) ne1 got ne tip/hints for construction etc?

all help greatly appreciated, who knows we may even meet at some events and i can thank you in person!!!!!!!!

oooops, also as i live up north i.e. very wet!, and as i have been looking around this message board, it sounds like there is a "roof" for westies, just wondering where to get and how much. and if this a stupid question please state so, thanks.

Where up north ?

if your anywhere near Manchester we will make you feel welcome, i may even take you for a spin my SEI 2.0ltr Zeeeeeeeeeeeeetec :t-up: