Rotary powered widebody

expatkiwi

Best he gets to the jap finals.

We got trailer

We got towbar fitted

And all the boys got dirty and the car is now finished so I can make a fool of myself

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• expatkiwi

• JulianE

• peterg

• slater

Great news,please post your times up as will be very interesting,I am doing shakespeare county on the 17th...

please could you email your contact details to :   julianeisel at aol.com    I have a couple of questions you may be able to help me with

Regards Julian

SantaPod09073.jpg

SantaPod09068.jpg

A miss fire that stopped revs at 7000 ptrevented the car reachin g the full powerband however this is now being rectified and if possible(work comitments allowing) It may be at Shakespear county

like the pepper pot air filter on your carbs  

who is the maker / supplier

they look like Edelbrok

PRO-FLO® 1000 SERIES REUSABLE AIR CLEANERS

Lewis

Great to see running in action,will be even better to see with the full potential ,hope you can make it to shakespeare county,we are planning to park up together,you can't miss mine it's lilac now!.I have also just had a phonecall from work,one of our customers has just had a smack in his rx7,I'm not up on rotaries but I'm told its an turbo rz model,was rolling roaded after recent engine build at 310bhp?,had rebuilt gearbox fitted last saturday,the running gear may become available,will know more tommorow,If anyone is brave I will enquire!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I was hoping to get to shakespear on saturday but due to some parts not getting back to me untill saturday i wont make it.Gutted.

Sometimes things are just stacked against you and it just wont happen even with the best will in the world.

• 3 weeks later...
Went to a rolling road yesterday and to cut a long story short we are now having to replace the engine. Nothing wrong with the RR operator just the engine builder. He will be getting a visit :mad:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...