[IMG]http://i78.photobucket.com/alSVA Pass, BUT...

leomurray

well...

I've kept quiet on this one until the insurance boys had finished arguing this one out.

The other party has accepted responsability, and it looks that it will be a new tub. They're happy for Westfield to fit it,,although i have been offered £1600 for me to source the parts and fix myself.

what do you all think? Go for the easy option, or prepare myself for another stint in the garage and have a bit spare to offset the cost of the car or a few cheeky upgrades?

On a lighter note, the DVLA inspected it yesterday, and i should have a Reg number by the end if next week!!!

do it yourself. a lot quicker. and do it when

it suits you.

£700 for a new tub from westfield so thats £900 of free cash you could be putting towards upgrades :D  :D.  I'd enjoy the car as is for the summer months then swap the tub over the winter.