For Sale on the Dark Side

Fat Arnie

I know this is a bit borderline on the posting rules, but these are some special parts from a special car and are being offered (especially the engine) at a fraction of the cost to build from new parts.

Some here may know K2RUM met its maker recently, and whilst the chassis will be retained and stored to be rebuilt at a later date, there is the 300bhp VX engine, the sequential gearbox and the 4.4:1 ZF LSD for sale on Blatchat.

300bhp VX Engine

Quaife Sequential Gearbox

4.4:1ZF Diff

If you would like to know just how insanely fast this engine could make your car, ask WSCC member Paul Ashwick.

b****y hell, that looks like an awsome engine.....Good luck with the sale.......

Fcek me, that's seriously cheap for that much power. Espcially considering it includes the ancillaries as well.

Good luck with the sale Arnie.

£8K for all that is a blinding deal.

I have been in this car & the set up is something else, makes mine look positively slow.

(now how can I explain an £8k car repair to SWMBO)

(now how can I explain an £8k car repair to SWMBO)

That's easy don't :):laugh:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.