Race Technology DASH2 wiki

Frosty

No fuel tank earth. I trust that the sender is earthed already but looking at your site it seems the earth may not be good enough

No fuel tank earth. I trust that the sender is earthed already but looking at your site it seems the earth may not be good enough

No it's a terrible path to earth and lots of other components seem to feed back through it on my car anyway.

I would suggest you earth the sender and see what happens then.

Frosty,

I've added a page to Westfield-world for you mate, it looks good too.

Check it here -->> RT Dash Guide and let me know if there are any changes needed ???

Thanks for letting me use it, I'm sure many peeps will find it very useful :D

Tiggs

Frosty,

Check it here -->> RT Dash Guide and let me know if there are any changes needed ???

Tiggs

Looks good but you have the pressure and temperature senders the wrong way round.

Adam,

Thanks very much, missed that one  :blush:

I'll change it shortly

Tiggs

• 2 months later...

No it's a terrible path to earth and lots of other components seem to feed back through it on my car anyway.

I would suggest you earth the sender and see what happens then.

Only just got round to putting in that extra earth. It did the trick thanks.

Only just got round to putting in that extra earth. It did the trick thanks.

Excellent - glad it worked. :cool:

I did check the resistance to ground before I put in another earth and it dead read 0.000ohms but like you say once other items are on/in use then the ground is not good enough.

Frosty,

Tiggs

Excellent article on an excellent website - all contibutors should be thanked for all their effort and hard work; well done chaps.

:t-up:

Excellent article on an excellent website - all contibutors should be thanked for all their effort and hard work; well done chaps.

:t-up:

Thanks Fraser. I agree it's a fantastic website and it has helped me out more than once. With that, it's nice to give something back so to speak  :)

I have just noticed that my shift lights do not work.  :(

The RPM is working. The gear indication is working. Final shiftlight set to 5800, interval 250. Anything obvious I can check?

I have just noticed that my shift lights do not work.  :(

The RPM is working. The gear indication is working. Final shiftlight set to 5800, interval 250. Anything obvious I can check?

That's strange. Do they flash when you first start the unit?

When I turn the key they have a flashing sequence that they do to display they are working.