WSCC Mallory Park

Mark Stanton

This was my first WSCC event and a very enjoyable one  :cool:.  Great to see so many well prepared cars and to meet a few of the people that were just cyber names until now!

I managed to get out in quite a few cars doing some instruction, mostly by sign language due to the noise at track speeds but hopefully some use anyway  :D .  Also got a few sessions in my own Westie, every time I come to Mallory it's always a great reminder of how such a relatively short track can be a really challenging and technical drive.

I was in the tower watching the Gould after lunch and it did a 38.something lap which was an average of around 127mph  :p , looked awesome coming out of Gerrards!

With apologies for the shameless plug, if anyone would like another day at Mallory or if you couldn't make it yesterday have a quick look HERE.

Steve H

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• stephenh

• dhutch

• Hammy

congratulations to the wscc for orgnaising an excellent day....

thank you

john

:t-up: WSCC come up trumps again what an excellent day weather great, company great and special thanks to Steve H for giving me some track tuition thanks once again to all concerned, roll on the next one.  :t-up:  :t-up:

Fantastic day

My 1st track day did over 100miles on the  track which I couldn't believe

Very well organised, friendly event.

I will certainly be in the front of the queue for a place next year

Big thank you to the WSCC organisers

Thanks to Mark and all the other organisers for a great day out. Well run and great atmosphere. Need to upgrade the cooling on the Eleven now I've got the brakes sorted!

Thanks for a great day, have put a video on youtube a few of you may spot yourselves in. Mainly group c and a bit of the open pit session

Heres the link:

Just seen the video on youtube great footage, I was in group C so great to see my westy in with the others. :D

Some great cars and drivers that was patient with a novice such as me, thanks.

Ian

Nice footage Jacko better than the usaul boring in car footage. Its good to see westy's having their nuts thrashed off

Buzz

There were plenty of cars there yesterday being driven like they were stolen which was really good to see and made good spectator sport between sessions.

Shame i could not stay long enough for the Open Pit Lane.

Best day out so far this year

Thanks

Thanks to the organisers for a great day, we thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to future events.

Just for those who haven't actually seen Nick Algar's Gould in action...

I was in the tower watching the Gould after lunch and it did a 38.something lap

and

The Mallory Park lap record is held by Johan Rajamaki (set in May '97) in a Footwork Arrows FA13 with a time of 38.23 seconds

:t-up:  ;)  :cool:

Thanks to Mark for letting me get some runs in, having never driven the circuit before it was great to have a chance before the deciding round of the British Sprint championship on Sunday the 6th September.

Hope all that were there enjoyed watching and if you would like to come and see the last round then it would be great to see you. On that day there is also the awsome superkart racing with 250cc gearbox karts, so all round should be a good day. Hope to see you there if not before. :D:D:D