• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• stephenh

• dhutch

• Hammy

see you there Paul

OK - just need to work out where to pack enough beers and how to keep them cool in the Eleven...maybe fill the bivi bag with ice. Anyone know what time food and coffee will arrive on site? Please tell me I don't have to pack a stove and food too!

Cafe will be open in Paddock on Friday from about 9.00am - decent grub usually  ;)  ;) - Just make sure you time your trip to cafe around your track sessions else you'll miss out  ;)  ;)

and don't park up near cafe - go to far end of paddock else you will miss your track time   ;)

Will we get any tickets/confirmation of booking in the post? If so when will these come?

Might camp over if a lot of others are, weather dependant as i'd be under canvas and starting wet if its raining just doesnt sound clever!

Daniel

Got my confirmation back this morning all great till i noticed which group im in 'group D' im getting the feeling i didnt tick any of the boxes. Is there any way of changing groups as i dont want to be in the way of all the fast boys as im normaly in groups b or c

Cheque and entry form in the post.

Can't wait, hope the weather is better

What the requirment for helmets then?

I ment to make time to purchase myself a new helmet but its now looking like im going to stuggle to have time to do so as im away for the next fortnight in s devon.

I have a very lightly used 'hand me down' FM helmet that fits me fairly well and has no real visable marks or damage, with a BS kitemark and a rac motorsport approval sticker on the back. Presumable this will be ok for the trackday?

Form says: Crash helmets (open or full face) are compulsory for drivers and passengers, they must comply with all current British Standards and carry the appropriate kite-mark.

Daniel

Only two places left - hurry up  :D  :D  :D

This is very tempting if you don't mind a heavy, slow old Elise nicking one of the last places. I've a done a few sprints before, but would prefer to be in group C if possible. I then might not have to spend the whole day pulling over to allow Westfields past.

Passenger rides can be paid for on the day if necessary  ;)  ;)

Please note all passengers will have to sign in and be issued with a wristband  ;)  ;)  :D

No-one allowed on track without one  :D  ;)

Mark, not got a suitable car anymore but have been to the day for the last 6 years.;

How does this "passenger rides can be paid for" thing work anyway?

And for anyone that recalls me, how about a ride? (ps, fat b*****d now tho')

If a driver wants to take a passenger then you may pay for that on the day  :)  :)  :)

Looks like you gotta find yourself a friendly driver Brian  :D  :D  ;)  :D  ;)

Lets Hope the weather is good

Buzz

Yeah, all items crossed for the weather.

- Who is actually going to be there night before? Assuming its not stupid-cool-and-wet im leaning towards geting there the night before and sleeping in the trailer. Seams be far the least painfull way of being there for 8am!

Daniel

just got my entry form back, thanks Mark

I will be travelling over from Northfield Birmingham early on the Friday morning. Anyone else travelling over from that direction ?