Which springs for my........?

a4gom

help i have a 2ltr zetec with all the touring kit so not the lightest kid on the block. i have just returned from a blat where with two up and a full tank of fuel i have bottomed out 9 times! For general touring no problems but pushing on the embarrasing bottoming happens. i run with the original shocks supplied with the kit 2010 with white coloured springs on the rear. is there a spring set up out there that can be added? combined weight of two bodies circa 25 stone not excessive for two tall people. any ideas help much appreciated.Need some point of ref before contacting Westfield.

Hi Pete. I had a similar problem. I found that with similar loading I needed 200lb springs and possibly taking the damper adjustment up a notch. New springs not expensive. Contact me if you need more info.

• Like 1

Hi Nic thanks for pm I 'll text you as I need help on this as I m getting fed up with providing Blackpool illumination from the underside of kitty.