thoresby weekend

barney

Brilliant weekend for the speed series...FTD`s both days..

Garry Bunn on saturday and andy rushworth on the sunday... :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :love:

Brilliant drives from both in *cough* challenging track conditions....videos to follow... :D  :p  :p

Barney

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andy @ Cat

• Asterix

• barney

• cast iron

Well done to Gary and Andy to uphold Westfield honours

Thanks and long live Jocksport (Richard Kerr) for letting me drive the car today

Great weekend sport

What went wrong with yours Terry?

Bostin' weekend................. well done to Garry Bunn and Andy Rushworth on their FTD's .............. yet more trophies  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)

Excellent weather for a change and well run event by Notts SCCC and all volunteers  :D

After first timed run Saturday the car would not start then when it did it ran rich and on 2 cylinders. thanks to all who helped to change parts /test etc but it went on trailer and home

Could be sensor/ throttle pot etc  :bangshead:

I'm saying Nowt, think the pic in the other thread says it all. Hopefully on video, I'll check tomorrow.What a knob  :sheep:

Well done and thanks to Terry for the driving lessons :0  :0

great weekend

welldone  to gary and andy for ftd great times.

:t-up:

yep, well done to Andy and Gary on the FTDs  :D  :D

Thanks to all who came to Nats birthday bash on saturday night. A good time had by all. :D  :D  :t-up:

Thanks to all who came to Nats birthday bash on saturday night. A good time had by all. :D  :D  :t-up:

you want to go look on Facebook m8e ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

you want to go look on Facebook m8e ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

f**k  :D

ach, now I've had hair of the dog, some of the flashbacks are starting to appear...in no particular order: -

- Howards mobile tent :D

- Unjustifiably angry cricketers and my suicidal tendencies

I blame Mark Leybourne for not realising that I already had 1.8 litres of Stella and kindly going to get me the extra 3.3 litres of Stella. Thanks Mark and thanks Howard for lending me sunday morning coffee and sausage cob funds when I was (a) ****faced and (b) in the dog house. :D:D