Hullavington Airfield Day

Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

Nearly booked up for this myself, but the long range weather forecast is for overcast and showers.... I'll leave it closer to the time for now..

When ever has the long range forecast been right, it normally the opposite.....

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt Seabrook

• Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

• Dave

• Tim Reid

Nearly booked up for this myself, but the long range weather forecast is for overcast and showers.... I'll leave it closer to the time for now..

When ever has the long range forecast been right, it normally the opposite.....

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Check out this Link

I will see if I can get the time off work...

Go for it, it looks like there will be a few of us......  Should be a good day

Ps tried to reply to your PM but I think theres a problem somewhere, Ill again in the morning  

:bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Great place  --  but one word of caution. For those who haven't been to Hullavington, I'd reccomend you make sure your sump is properly filled. Heavy braking from high speed at end of long straight followed by fastish 180 right-hander is likely to find any oil surge issues you might have lurking. (Afraid I speak from experience)......

.....but then again, needing a new engine is the perfect excuse for an upgrade ;)

I will see if I can get the time off work...

Go for it, it looks like there will be a few of us......  Should be a good day

Ps tried to reply to your PM but I think theres a problem somewhere, Ill again in the morning  

:bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Problem

I'm in!! (but like some others will wait till next week to see if its gonna rain before stumping up the cash)!!

Booked as holiday though!! :D

Anyone know how many places are left and if they do half days? Website doesn't say. I' ll be nearby anyhow and I'm tempted but won't commit 'til nearer the time...

Anyone know how many places are left and if they do half days? Website doesn't say. I' ll be nearby anyhow and I'm tempted but won't commit 'til nearer the time...

I called them this morning and they have 8 spaces left so you should be ok to wait for a bit.

Having said that I have just booked because my second choise of Abingdon has sold out!

:love:

tfwebdesign - Booked

VX2L16V - Maybe

Dave - Booked

Nick FAF - Booked

JEM - Booked

TimDave25 - Booked

The Seer - Maybe

g1bby - Building something to drive

berty - If he can find it!

bean - Weather Watching

Darrell Oneill - Weather Watching

brindle - Weather Watching

Matt Seabrook - Weather Watching

cidersurfer - Weather Watching

just booked, car is all back together just dropped it off for a remap and some electrical work to be done back mid week. there was 7 places left when i booked and they do half days as well usually pm