• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• Pilot Pete

• JeffC

• SIMON.G.

I am booked aswell.... See you there. Where is everyone stopping at?

Yep, just spoke to them, should hopefully be sorted out now! :t-up:

Probs be camping at the track bugs, thats usually what we do. Be warned, last 2 times we've been, had a really really bad thunderstorm the night before. Cleared the skies for the next day though! :t-up:

I will go for the trusted b+b option... The one I always stay in Louth has a lovely secluded parking area (for loads of cars and trailers) and a pool if you are that way inclined. Don't really fancy the wet camping feeling but will pop in to say hello if you are around on Sunday...

For £35 squid, it definitely worth it... The owners are extremely motorsport friendly and will accomodate breakkie in ungodly hours so you don't miss a minute of your tracktime...

(for anyone needing the details, look up keddington house)

Reckon your Civic will look nice with a few black stripes/dents down the side Og ;)

your in a clio, it will have crashed by the first corner, been doing some research and clios dont go round corners,

Clios really dont corner all that well:

Slipp, what do you want me to do with this camera, drop it at coops?

Need the camera dropping at Super Coppers Pilot I will collect it Friday morning if thats ok with you Jeffc

It is already there matey! :t-up:

Need the camera dropping at Super Coppers Pilot I will collect it Friday morning if thats ok with you Jeffc

should be, give me a shout thursday and remind me, s**t memory as I get older  :blush:  :blush:

room for one more

only booked half day so do not have to travel up at stupid time  :D

and also because i have not got enough jerry cans for the fuel i would use if i did  more than half a day :p

see you there at lunch time :devil:

Gonna come and have a watch of you guys in action, if anyone wants any photos taking let me know and will bring a camera along!

Cheers

Kevin