westfield megabusa for sale

JeffC

2007 engine now fitted and road tested, its as sweet as a nut.so now other than a quick clean (job for 2mrw) its ready to sell now so anyone wanting to view give me a call 07976401888

had a couple of hours today destickering it and give it a quick machine polish and a coat of wax , has come up quite nice  :love: tidied up the engine bay etc.

If i was unsure I was doing the right thing after a drive today Im even more unsure  :down:  :down:  :down:

FORGOT TO MENTION I WILL CONSIDER SENSIBLY PRICED PART EXCHANGES.

busa08%20002.jpg

busa08%20001.jpg

busa08%20008.jpg

busa08%20006.jpg

busa08%20007.jpg

busa08%20005.jpg

busa08%20009.jpg

God I wish my XR2 race car had been more your thing mate  :down:

All the best with the sale and free bump (providing you know that the XR2 offer still stands  :t-up: )

Cheers

Eddie  :cool:

God I wish my XR2 race car had been more your thing mate  :down:

All the best with the sale and free bump (providing you know that the XR2 offer still stands  :t-up: )

Cheers

Eddie  :cool:

cheers eddie,  xr2 wasnt my thing, lets see if an xtr4 is  :oops:

come on buyers get your mits in your pockest I could do with some space now  :oops:   :down:  :p

provisionally sold awaiting payment/collection and a long drive back to France  :oops:

thanks 4 the interest/ positive comments  :t-up:  :t-up:

see parts 4 sale 4 image wheels or sale

Thank F+#K for that!  :p

No more arguments with the wife now about where to store the XR2 and how to raise another £11k  :laugh:

Well done with the sale - new thread appearing soon with replacement?

yes Eddie dunno what to get, quite liked what you ended up with but head wouldnt let me buy one  :durr: looking at allsorts at the mo. trouble is im looking at something to race/trackdays and nice sunday car and Im not going to get that rolled into one car will play it by ear I think  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

Ludo good to meet you and JB yesterday. Yes you were very lucky with the weather bearing in mind it was standing water as we left the airport  :0  :0 Im  releaved the car behaved itself on its long journey to its new home although it may have been more comfortable in a recovery truck, I may have been tempted to sabotage it and cause a problem and sit back in comfort  :oops:  :D  :D  :p

nah it was ok driving it and you don't have to worry about falling asleep driving it, not possible, too much noise and giggle!. I was worried too leaving the airport. I could see a very long day if the weather stayed as bad for all the drive. I guess we got a good bit of luck. In fairness hoping for sun shine in july in england was a bit pushing it! there must be a reason why you all come down to france or spain at this time of the year!  :p

anyway, thank you for the ride in the 335, very good car, the transmission is really amazing!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.