2002 Factory built Seight 4.0 EFI

scott beeland

Cheers. Gonna try life with a 220T when I find the right one......But maybe I'll be back in a westy at some point.

See you all at Stoneleigh :D

I'll be the one in the Tin Top :blush:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• Gromit

• M11 BRD

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

Cheers. Gonna try life with a 220T when I find the right one......But maybe I'll be back in a westy at some point.

See you all at Stoneleigh :D

I'll be the one in the Tin Top :blush:

Know how you feel, I keep looking at N/A 220's  ( lots available for under £10k now) and thinking what a set of decent cams and TB's would do for the performance

Delivering car to its new owner tomorrow.

Will let him introduce himself when/ if he sees fit.

Hunt for 220T starts when back from my holiday :cool:

Congrats Scot,

See it was all constructive in the end. As well as playing along I did contact a m8 who was looking at Seight's over the winter. I know he was still looking for the right one (very particular) and pointed him in your direction when I saw it was up for grabs. :D

Time will tell if he did  ???

Steve

Got let down badly today on a great car I found in Wigan...so the search goes on when I'm back from Sri Lanks

car is safely garaged up with its new owner this am after a very sunny/ fun delivery drive :D

Onwards and upwards :cool:

Good luck with the Hunt mate. I've always fancied a VX220 turbo. When I could afford to buy one as a non essential car the wife wasn't too keen. Of course now that I cannot afford one (something to do with the SEiGHT!) she has changed her mind. Keep us posted.

b****y hell ,  the Donington dust didnt even get time to settle and you've gone and sold it.

Good luck with the hunt for boghouse 3 whatever it may be  :t-up:

Scott, you're always welcome at the Wirral and North Wales meets, even in a Vauxhall!! We'll take it easy so you can keep up. After all, us VX powered people need to stick together.

John.

The next one will be a V8.

Someone has a very nice new purchase then  :cool:

Good luck with the hunt for the 220T

Sad to see you loose the westy Scott,

but good luck with the 220 search.

at least your half way back to the vx club

:t-up:  :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.