• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• studbuckle

• Buzz Billsberry

• carpetstu

• scooby

printed and posted.... :cool:  stella polo shirt free to the person picking mye out,

Send me the polo shirt John and remarkably you'll be on the event! Meself Si & Carla are out this weekend fine tuning the route and let me tell you its excellent great driving roads forsure

Buzz

:D  i will save you a shirt buzz, how fat,,,sorry what size are you,,

s**t  just noticed you are from tother side of the hill ???  ???  pm me your address or your reg no if going to stoneleigh???

What do you get if you put three wscc members in a tin top for a day?

Answer, lots of swearing, 56 pages of notes and endless complaints about noisy rear discs.

Yes, Carla, Buzz and I were out on Sunday braving the snow,hail,rain,wind,ice to recci the run.

We only did up to the end of the first day as we were losing the will to live at that point having be battered by the elements and some really bumpy roads during the day (Note, 18's and sport suspension not a good ides).

Anyway, The good news is that we have some absolutley blinding roads to include in this tour. The bad news is that to get to them we've found some issues with badly surfaced or narrow roads and towns with THE most complicated road junctions in the world.

So, back out with the maps and a bit of a tweak here an there before we run it again. Nothing we can't get round and showed that the recci run is vital to getting the route right.

Some of the views along the route WILL be brilliant. Unfortunatley for most of yesterday they were just white :(

Next week we're doing the 2nd day and that looks to be just as interesting.

Can't wait for August :D:D

What do you get if you put three wscc members in a tin top for a day?

Answer, lots of swearing, 56 pages of notes and endless complaints about noisy rear discs.

Yes, Carla, Buzz and I were out on Sunday braving the snow,hail,rain,wind,ice to recci the run.

We only did up to the end of the first day as we were losing the will to live at that point having be battered by the elements and some really bumpy roads during the day (Note, 18's and sport suspension not a good ides).

Anyway, The good news is that we have some absolutley blinding roads to include in this tour. The bad news is that to get to them we've found some issues with badly surfaced or narrow roads and towns with THE most complicated road junctions in the world.

So, back out with the maps and a bit of a tweak here an there before we run it again. Nothing we can't get round and showed that the recci run is vital to getting the route right.

Some of the views along the route WILL be brilliant. Unfortunatley for most of yesterday they were just white :(

Next week we're doing the 2nd day and that looks to be just as interesting.

Can't wait for August :D:D

You are such a tease!

Not to narrow i hope !!!!

Look mate, how many times do I have to tell you, if you are picked out of the hat, you will be at the back of the queue! :D  :D

Not to narrow i hope !!!!

There were a couple of times we had to get the tape measure out and we've marked it up with a line saying 'lard A*** turbo nutter'

Your mirrors DO fold in don't they?

puff

Is he coming along to drive away the rain, or are we going via Honalee :p  :p  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D ?

anyone born after 1970 probably won't understand the godawful attempt at a joke that was :blush:

I'll name that tune in one  ;)

Puff the Magic Dragon,

Peter, Paul & Mary.

:D

Yeah I know but will I have a Westy ready ?

Anyway wot you doin on here?

You should be in the garage sorting that effin' clutch out  :D

Count me in as well.  Signed, sealed and posted today. (from the Netherlands). Should be worth a trip across the channel.  :)

Glad to see we are getting more & more entries, Carla has already had far too much work to do making sure all the entries fit  in the draw basket. I will be out with Si & Carla doing the second day up round the jock boarders etc this weekend. As long as it isn't as bad as last week with all the snow bizzards mind you I did enjoy meeting Ralf Finnes and Chris Bonnington at base camp two!!

Buzz