• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• studbuckle

• Buzz Billsberry

• carpetstu

• scooby

thx for the reply to my Q's

bl**dy long way tho... do you guys have upgraded re-enforced carbon fibre ar*es, direct to head red bull injection  and rear dampers by "dunlapillow"   :)

Maybe you all have the mass dampers as per Barrys Avatar...

So i'll stay by the fire, wish I was hard but I'm not so there you go- nice to see it being organised good luck to all those who go for it

Nope.

Bog standard SEiW Factory Set-up suspension and Cobra seats bolted direct to the floor.

Seems to work well for road and track, provided you avoid traffic calming measures and potholes.

In the subject of distance......

The 330 mile new route has actually be chosen as easier to get to the start and back from the end for the people that travel a distance.

We do have a fair few people that come from around the M4 corridor on a regular basis.

C2C from Swindon for e.g. 281 to start, 249 route and then 267 back

TLWN from Swindon is 155 to start, 330 route, and then 352 back

However the time to return is only 50 minutes longer than C2C as is it's straight onto the A1

Just in case anyone was wondering :)

Count me in.  Signed , sealed and posted. :)

You have a reputation to uphold in The Boghouse Wayne :devil:

I expect you to try and live up to it :laugh:  :laugh:

No distance is too far for one of the legendary Si & Carla outings  :love:  :love:  :love:

Unfortunately I won't be able to go as I am doing a double header race meeting at Anglesey :(  :)  :D  :cool:  :blues:  yeeha

printed and posted.... :cool:  stella polo shirt free to the person picking mye out,

Send me the polo shirt John and remarkably you'll be on the event! Meself Si & Carla are out this weekend fine tuning the route and let me tell you its excellent great driving roads forsure

Buzz

Application on it's way

Note to self; check air cons ready for a hot summer of blatting :cool:

puff

puff

Is he coming along to drive away the rain, or are we going via Honalee :p  :p  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D ?

anyone born after 1970 probably won't understand the godawful attempt at a joke that was :blush:

puff

Is he coming along to drive away the rain, or are we going via Honalee :p  :p  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D ?

anyone born after 1970 probably won't understand the godawful attempt at a joke that was :blush:

You are so right!!!!!!

Not a clue what you are on about!!!!! :devil:  :p