... and what happened today??

Rory's Dad

Update ...

Wrote an 'assertive' letter to the DVLA at Leeds ("No sir, we don't have email") on Monday.

Today (Tuesday) got a call to say that they agreed with me - they had been really unreasonable and would call in at home a week this Wednesday to do the inspection.

As it happens my 60th birthday.  Home straight in view   :)  :)  :)

Rory's Dad

it all depends which numpty you get on the day i had this 11 years ago they refused to register mine at chester told me i had a car that i couldnt register because there was no chassis number on the sales invoice from westfield though i had every single receipt including bill of sale ! a phone call to dvla swansea later that day spoke to a very nice chap who said leave it with me an hour later the numpty from chester local office rang me up said sorry mr d  i will process it for you ,sorry for the inconvienence ,guy from swansea rand me next day to see if it had been sorted said to me they get above there stations ! so true