WSCC Yorkshire Experience 2007

Club Chairman (Reserve)

I know how narrow it is i live about 8 miles from the course and head up there to watch quite often :)

I've seen plenty of spins but nothing too major so far...i've a feeling i'd soon change that though!  I'll try and work out how much money I'm gonna have and when I'll be able to get my car to the menders and try get my app in next week if there's still any places...

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• paulwoodford

• minisweeper

• Rob Navin

I fly over it quite a lot, I always thought it was a go cart track from way up there!!!  :D  Didn't realise it was for proper mister's cars, maybe they could move all the bollards, fences and walls back about 20 or so metres  :D

Got the day off work so form will be in post asap.  :D  :D  :D

2 forms in post. Letting me mate drive mine up the hill  x 6 :bangshead:

Are there any spaces left on this?  I'm having a bit of a cash+not so happy car crisis but i'd love to make it...

If I send a form+payment in and I cant make it if I organise someone else to take my place is that OK?

• 2 weeks later...
Are there any spaces left on this?  I'm having a bit of a cash+not so happy car crisis but i'd love to make it...

If I send a form+payment in and I cant make it if I organise someone else to take my place is that OK?

Yes there are some spaces left.

If you buy the palce and can't make it you can let some one else have the place as long as you let Emma know before the closing date for entries.

Can non WSCC tin tops run ?

Yes mate they can as long as they have entered as a non WSCC member !  

Another benifit of membership then  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

No car yet.......But I'll deffo have something by then

Yeah right  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Fook me just seen one of these

pigs-fly.jpg

:laugh:  :laugh:  :arse:

Careful Ashcroft...Or I'll have you build me one :oops:  instead of you getting to refresh The Monster (I'll send Buzz to do the enforcing though! :blush: )

Cheers for the info rob.  I'm back into the country on the 6th May and hoping to get the car into the menders (still no idea when i'm gonna have chance to get the cash in the bank but i'll act first and worry later) that week so fingers crossed i should have an idea by the 14th...

I could always stick my 1.2 16V clio up the hill otherwise...is there a wooden spoon? :D

I could always stick my 1.2 16V clio up the hill otherwise...is there a wooden spoon? :D

I used my 1lt micra as course car last year which was still a great laugh.

Just enter it and bring whatever you have with 4 wheels.

Its a great way to spend a Sunday !

haha.  I often see people up there in (what certainly appear to be) completely standard 1.1 Ka's.  Always wonder why...

Maybe I should borrow my mates bombproof 0-60 in a matter of days defender then...