which class

Evo,s 7SE

run in class c last year due to winter mods will prob run aero and 1b tyres next year which class would i be in pre lit 1700 x /flow and are there usually a good entry in this class thanks

Class E.

Great fun. I ran in it for a year before being excluded for being a pervert. One of the better populated classes last year. Need to beat Rawhide though (unless he dons slicks).

info needed asterix is in thread on aug 7th 07 titled aeroscreens pics required cheers keith

I ran in it for a year before being excluded for being a pervert.

I'd be fascinated to hear that story, i never saw any mentions of this not being allowed in the rules  :)

Is this true ? Is Rawhide returning to E to defend his title next year ?

yes :t-up: with more power :p

Nothing left for Andy to prove in Class E. He needs some competition and shoud move his butt into F or G or better still Class H on some nice slicks :love:

Is this true ? Is Rawhide returning to E to defend his title next year ?

yes <!--emo&:t-up: with more power :p

Having read this, my pit crew and I immediately went out and got some more power of our own...12-pray-begin.jpg