Half Doors Wide and Narrow Body

Scottish Bloke

I'm now in a position to produce some more Half Doors.

Initially I'm looking for numbers, format will be to PM me with your note of intrest, once numbers are confirmed I'll be looking for a £70.00 deposit. Total cost will be £140.00 inc P&P.

Doors are designed around a wide body car, but I'll make some narrow ones if there's enough interest, say six sets.

The Doors are  moulded and contoured to be a perfect fit then trimmed on the outside with soft top grade vinyl and inners are trimmed with black felt used for soft top headliners. There's a few sets in circulation, you might have seen them around.

I've had a few enquiries about these so roll up roll up

Regards

Rich  :t-up:  :t-up:

Pls. PM for pics, can't post at moment for some reason

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scottish Bloke

• RobC

• Chris.B

• Crazy Eddie

enough of the bonnet aerofoils, where's the halfdoors? :p  :D

:laugh:  :D

Actually I'm interested in these, are there any pics about with them fitted on the car please? (And how do they mount?) :durr:

Cheers

Eddie

i would be interested in a set for a narrow (prelit)would just need measurements to check they would fit .also how do you normally fit them press studs?

Fitted mine as have a few others in the SS with press-studs about 9 or 10 around perimeter into bodywork and they're just fine - someone with a bit more skill time and patience would probably be able to make a hinge etc etc etc  :D

pm sent.

Rich............ Forgot to ask. Do you know if these will fit a wide body with a full cage?

The honest answer is I don't know but I'll try and find out, don't see why not but may need a bit of fettling.

Rich

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.