is there a monthly meeting in the cotswolds

menno

I live in Cirencester and wouild like to meet, with some other westy drivers. Is there a local meet around the cirencester/gloucestershire area.

Answers on a postcard please

I was gonna refer you to the WSCC/local webpage but strangely the Chelt/Glos/Nth Wilts area ain't on it.

Meet at the Highwayman (A419 between Cirencester and Cheltenham) last Thursday every month at 7.30pm.  Usually a good turn out (but I haven't been able to make it for a while due to work).

Stuart,

It is actually the on the A417, are you working abroad alot at the moment as we have not seen you for a while.

menno,

Malc Mackemsley is the area organiser, I will PM you his E mail address.

Rob

Rob,

S'funny 'cos I wasn't sure if it was A419 or A417 so I checked pub website and it says A419.  Anyway it's at the side of the dual carriageway and has a stagecoach on the carpark - if you are local then you'll know it.

Yep - working away quite a lot at present.  Won't be there this Thursday either as I don't land back from Dusseldorf until 8.30pm.  Haven't even managed to sort the MoT yet, which was due 7/4.  Can't make the May meeting either as I am in Spain.  

So, hope to see you in June!