"cars in the park" at Bolton Abbey

scott beeland

NW Boys n girls..........Are the "Cars in the Park" meets at Bolton Abbey  on every 1st Sunday OTM through the summer??

Sorry I think that may be last years! Cant find any dates that are definatly 2007, I will keep looking.

Edited to say email sent to organisers will post when they reply.

NW Boys n girls..........Are the "Cars in the Park" meets at Bolton Abbey  on every 1st Sunday OTM through the summer??

Steady on Scott you ain't got your car yet!

Buzz

If I remember rightly they have the most vicious speed humps into the car park  :angry:

Just got this e-mail:

Dear Kirk,

It's that time of year again. The next "Cars in the park" meeting is on the 20th May at the Bolton Abbey venue. The Bolton Abbey site has just been bought by Chatsworth House so the Abbey website has changed to http://www.boltonabbey.com/ Entry Fee has raised slightly to £5.50 per car for the full day.

As per usual there will be a thread on the pistonheads site and a calendar event with details of the type and number of cars that may be there.

If your up for another sunny :) day out at Bolton Abbey then jot your name down.

Cheers

Chris

Kirk

I want to go, but it depends on how busy I am and what the weather is like.

I went to one before and it was a good show.

Kirk