Simpson Exhausts Bulk Buy 2007

Paul Ash

Do they / could the do anything for an x-flow? Either bonnet or low exit....

Go on mate you know you want too :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Ash

• Bean

• James

• Rob Marshall

Pew

Do they / could the do anything for an x-flow? Either bonnet or low exit....

Yes System deal aplies to X-flow

This might be a stupid question, but here goes:

Will the Simpson silencer fit the standard Westfield manifold (zetec, 18 months old), or do you specifiy the pipe diameter?

My exhaust seems to have got seriously loud recently (it's done 1200 miles or so, roughly half on track days) and it's not repackable being a standard Westfield silencer. I'm suprised it's only lasted that long before wearing out!! Does 1200 miles sound before needing repacking sound right?

Incidentally, the Westfield 6.5" repackable silencer is 300+VAT, so this deal sounds like a good one!

Cheers,

J

Paul,

I have a standard bodied car with VX fitted, standard Westfield low level manifold and silencer.  Will it be possible for Simpson to supply a silencer to mate with the Westfield manifold.  What dimensions would they require.

Thanks

Campbell

Well add my interest in a full system for x-flow.

What are the next steps for us all moving forward?

lambo

This might be a stupid question, but here goes:

Will the Simpson silencer fit the standard Westfield manifold (zetec, 18 months old), or do you specifiy the pipe diameter?

Yes, you will specify the diameter that you require for the through pipe.

Also if you intend to upgrade the manifold at a later date you could specify a larger bore can & have a stepper produced for a little extra cost, so that you dont have to replace the silencer as well.

Jock

I have a standard bodied car with VX fitted, standard Westfield low level manifold and silencer.  Will it be possible for Simpson to supply a silencer to mate with the Westfield manifold.  What dimensions would they require.

Yes you will specify what diameters lengths you need.

Now off to sort the forms out!

I would take a VX stock system if it will work for a very rearward mounted engine with the block against the end of the tunnel.

Order form below for silencers.

Please fill in & post with FULL or £100 deposit payment as per the form.

I would like to know firm numbers ASAP & receive all payments by the end of the month

If you need any specials i.e link pipes bends etc - please contact me.

I would like to know firm numbers ASAP & receive all payments by the end of the month. Once all payments are received I will place the order with Simpsons and confirm scheduled delivery timing, I will issue a confirmation via e-mail/PM individually.

10314.jpeg

Exhaust System Order form below.

Please fill in & post with £100 deposit payment as per the form.

If you need anything special then contact me & I will get a quote prior to you sending the forms

I would like to know firm numbers ASAP & receive all deposits by the end of the month. Once all deposits are received I will place the order with Simpsons and confirm booking dates etc.

The car will need to be left with Simpsons, so please allow at least a week from your confirmed booking date.

I will issue a confirmation via e-mail/PM individually.

10315.jpeg,

The list so far

Systems:-

Sedsy - low VX

Cam - Low Duratec (deposit received :t-up: )

Dave - bonnett VX

DWilkes - Duratec (deposit received :t-up: )

Rob Marshall - Bonnett Zetec (deposit received :t-up: )

dlkoiter - Low Zetec (Maybe)

Webmaster - stock VX

James - zetec (deposit received :t-up: )

Chaser - Zetec

Manifolds:-

Club Secretary - NA Cossy  (deposit received :t-up: )

Silencers

Stickymint

Jdinhants

PGH

Ian Hammond + link pipe (deposit received :t-up: )

Jock (deposit received :t-up: )

Jonansett

Geoff Leckey (deposit received :t-up: )

James (deposit received :t-up: )

Cozzy

J.Gill

Bean (deposit received :t-up: )

Anyone on the list that doesn't want to be let me know. So that I dont keep badgering you!

If your missing from the list then let me know.

List as at 13-04-2007

Paul,

I am working abroad at the moment and will not return to the UK before July until then I will not be able to take  measurements / dimensions.

Would it be possible to take advantage of the BB now by paying my deposit and supplying all details when I return to the UK in July.

If not pleasse remove me from the list and I will look forward tothe next BB.

Thanks

Campbell

Jock

I'll have a word with Matt on Monday

I'm sure we can work something out for you.

From reading through the thread, there's a few of us looking to move from the standard Westfield 5 1/2 inch silencer. Does anyone have some dimensions for a silencer that will make the car slightly quieter and easier flowing, whilst not resorting to chav corsa exhaust tail pipe dimensions? Also, any idea what sort of link pipe & dimensions should be requested for mating to the standard Westfield manifold? I've seen this, which I believe is ljsanders car:

IMG_1229.jpg

Something along similar lines is exactly what I had in mind.

Cheers,

Paul

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.