Cadwell Park £99 16 July Monday

JeffC

I have booked in as well, will make up for no Mallory this year :down:

bl**** long drive to get there, but it is my favorite circuit.

Which groups (Experience) have you booked in? I have gone for intermmiate, as I have never done an Easy track day, so not sure of the driving standards.

Rob

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• slippy

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

I have booked in as well, will make up for no Mallory this year :down:

Which groups (Experience) have you booked in? I have gone for intermmiate, as I have never done an Easy track day, so not sure of the driving standards.

Rob

It's open pit lane, so shouldn't matter which group you go for. :t-up:  I'm sure "our" driving will be exemplary.  :oops:  :D  :D

I have booked in as well, will make up for no Mallory this year <!--emo&:down:

Rob

It's open pit lane, so shouldn't matter which group you go for. :t-up:  I'm sure "our" driving will be exemplary.  :oops:  :D  :D

"Maneouvre...mirror...hand signal"...d'oh!!! :D  :D  :D

[quote=Asterix,Feb. 17 2007,13:39

"Maneouvre...mirror...hand signal"...d'oh!!! :D  :D  :D

expect you dont set off like that on the sprint from the start line at Croft   :blush:  :blush: we will be getting a calender to time you  :blush:  :p  :p  :D  :D

Jeff at the green light you don't have to immediately set off  ;)  ;)  ;) your timing starts when you break the beam  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;) rather than when light gets switched  ;) so there's plenty of time to check your mirrors and signal  :D  :D  :D  ;)

Jeff at the green light you don't have to immediately set off  ;)  ;)  ;) your timing starts when you break the beam  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;) rather than when light gets switched  ;) so there's plenty of time to check your mirrors and signal  :D  :D  :D  ;)

Newbies eh  ???  I don't know

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

don't forget to set the satnav :D  :D  :D