V8 or BEC

Edd

Well just a little update

I found the perfect Busa about 5 months ago and it was sold before i had the money ready.

as if by a miracle it came for sale again recently so i have just bought it off John ;)

Also own a TVR cerbera now since last time so it should be a good summer  :blues:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Edd

• Bazzer

• V 8

• JeffC

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW, I run a V8, & its for leisurely jaunts in the country and on picnics only, & would defy it to keep up with any bec . IMHO it requires less driver input as the lack of power  has to be treated with no respect  whatsoever both going up and down the box.You can use any car for the track only, but the BEC is the best and far away the most economical compromise. If I were using a car for road use only, I'd stick the plaid blanket & picnic hamper in & go for a V8 anyday, but a 'busa would be my choice for road and track.

Have a natter with Jeff C, he seems to have it right!

HTH

Tommo

forgot all about this thread.. Tommo was making a lot of sense that day   ;)  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :p

oh and good choice   :cool:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

• 2 years later...
You ought to seriously consider the V8 I told you about.