Simpson BB 7" SS silencers

Paul Ash

Having not had enough of organising the last Bulk Buy.

I have put together another offer with Simpsons for WSCC members.

They will be at Stand 122 in Hall 2 @ Stonleigh.

7" Stainless can upto 29" long.

upto 4" inlet pipe. 3.75" to 5" tailpipe.

Mounting bracket.

You specify what inlet Diameter / Tailpipe diameter etc.

Stepper and link pipes will be made if reqd at extra cost. Also bends etc are POA but anything is possible with reason.

I have specified the brushing on the can this time to be around the can rather than along the can as per mine.

Which makes them a tiny bit more per can as you get less from a sheet.

£ 210 + Vat.

So register your interest here

Aired currently for a June supply.

5285.jpeg

DSCN3488.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Ash

• JimNoble

• stu999

• pete g

Yes re-packable.

Sizes dimensions etc will all be sorted via my order forms.

Payments will be made to me so that one payment is given to Simpsons.

I will issue Order acknowledgements / receipts etc.

Can they do one with a Cat? (new build)

Dont know will find out.

interested  .its for a blade engined car what can length and as long as this gets me on more tracks :D

How do these attach to the car ?  I'm interested too but having a Dax I'm not sure it would fit.  Can they do it in Titanium for additional cost ?

How do these attach to the car ?  I'm interested too but having a Dax I'm not sure it would fit.  Can they do it in Titanium for additional cost

Same way as WF a mounting bracket welded to the side of the can.

However you can specify something else, There may be a little extra cost involved dependant upon how elaborate it is.

Will find out about titanium.

Hi Paul

I had a look at these at the show on Sunday and i am interested, however i have a few questions

1. My car is a factory built 1800 Zetec and by rights should be subject to emissions will the Simpson Exhaust fit directly onto my standard Westfield manifold, thus allowing me to refit my cat exhaust for MOT ?

2. Is the brushed finish fixed for the bulk buy or could it be polished ?

3. Is the fixing brackets supplied that will simply allow the can to be mounted and bolted up ?

4. Is the car above yours as the exhaust looks mint, what diameter is tail pipe?

Just a reccomendation for you to join this bulk buy.

I was part of the 1st one and have to say the quality of the systems/welding/workmanship is fantastic!!

Customer service is also top notch.

I wanted a small change made to my system (my own fault for speccing something a bit odd). Dropped it off with them at Stoneleigh and they're getting on with it today.

TOP COMPANY; TOP PRODUCT.....Buy it

1. My car is a factory built 1800 Zetec and by rights should be subject to emissions will the Simpson Exhaust fit directly onto my standard Westfield manifold, thus allowing me to refit my cat exhaust for MOT ?

3. Is the fixing brackets supplied that will simply allow the can to be mounted and bolted up ?

:D

I'm also wondering the same... Although I don't have to MOT the car for a couple of years yet, I'd like to be able to swap it for my existing silencer with built in CAT, using the same mounting points, then if I have to for MOT, I can simply swap it back...  Although I think I might get a visible smoke only test, as it was recorded at SVA as ametuer Build, and it has no CO2 figures on the MAC form, or now the V5.... Be nice to keep it as an option, and swap to the new silencer before the CAT gets past it's best...

Although I think I might get a visible smoke only test, as it was recorded at SVA as ametuer Build, and it has no CO2 figures on the MAC form, or now the V5....

Sounds good for a visible smoke only test to me...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.