• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• Mark Stanton

• funbobby

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

Touche Mr Stanton :p

I have them in the boot of my car ready to return at a suitable venue, are you at three sisters this weekend by any chance ?

You don't read many other threads do ya  :bangshead:  :D  :D Nope nor Stoneleigh  :D  :D  ;) but darkest Cadwell  :D

Unfortunately or fortunately depending on your perspective I am no longer being paid to post on here or view Ebay :(  evening posting only for me now

I know a few who will be pleased ;)

Fooking hell man over a 1000 views and not a single bite it's a mint little car and cheap with it

Rant over anyone wish to purchase my vechicle ;)

Had a few tickles today at three sisters but still available :(  possibiltiy of a double axle trailer in the bargain members only though :D

No...But I'd love that Busa that Arfur's got for sale

howay-man  Scott get some of your pennies spent, vx for the road and busa for the track  wot cud be better :t-up:  :D  :D  :D

Had a couple of people contact me one via Piston heads who is coming up from Wiltshire ???

:D

Had a couple of people contact me one via Piston heads who is coming up from Wiltshire ???

:D

Heh, you'll have to come down to Wiltshire to see mine in a couple of weeks!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.