Seat Ideas

anorakman

I'll see if I can watch the video when I'm over there next.  I too was looking to mount them quite low as I have a JPE (copy) screen.  Are you based around E. Yorks?  I'm over in York and if you're local wouldn't mind a peek at how you've set them up

cheers

D

Cleethorpes so if you want to come over for an ice cream by the sea side and look at the car you are welcome just give me some notice as I work shifts.

Paul.

I'm happy to drive the westy in all weathers (inc snow) but when I go to the seaside I EXPECT it to be sunny :)

Unless that's the Hebrides in which case I expect to get wet & bitten to shreds by midges shortly before falling into a bog.

If you've got a narrow car then c******m Tillets go in (just, it's a very tight fit) and are top chairs.  Very expensive though and you can forget about any adjustment in the narrow car so go for the ali fixed brackets.  Plenty of space in a wide for them though.  Probably one of the most comfortable and supportive seat of this kind that there is.

The Plays-Kool chairs are excellent also.  Unfortunately I don't fit in the narrow ones and I am unsure as to whether the wide ones would fit in my car.  But they were easily as supportive as the Tillets.  As others have said, the GRP ones are a serious bargain.