Yoko 539's

Bronco Jr

Anyone out there tried the yoko 539's. Just upgrading to 205.50.15's on my narrow sei. Was told that these are good road & track tyres, but there again he was trying to sell them to me!

any comments?

Yep, got some of them. 12,000 mile several track days and there is still over 1/2 the tread left. Great on a normal car, but too hard for a Westie. Try some Yoko A21Rs

I think there grrrrrrrr......eat.

Mine were ****e when they had loads of tread but now they are down to 2.5mm ish they seem to be ok. Mine have worn to this in about 1000 miles (one season sprinting /  2 track days).

I have the fronts with loads of negative camber which they seem to like (-2.4 deg) also I run 2 deg of toe OUT.

I am running 215/40/16 size. All that said I am looking for some 14/15" wheels to try a set of S02's cos everyone tells me they are worth seconds in the sprints compared to anything else.