RAC Rollbar

Bananaman

After seeing the picture of that guys FLAT standar roll bar I am seriously considering fitting an RAC rollbar.

Can you adjust the hood to fit?

Maybe have a trimmer fit a bit of extra matterial and if you do this dose the folding pram stuff still suuport the hood??

:(  ???  :0  :)

My unmodified hood fits over the RAC rollbar but I put a small pole under it when parked to stop the water 'pooling' in the middle (I never drive with the hood on) - others have modified the frame to fit (N_J where are you?) either way, the answer is yes you can use the hood but you might have to fiddle about to get it right  :D

I fitted one for exactly the same reason. I already had the hood and although I have used it a couple of times in emergencies I can't say it was a pleasent experience. It fits where it touches, which doesn't include the tops of the doors. It dips so much that until you get to about 40mph it rubs on your head (and I'm only about 5'8") after which it "inflates" and positively sucks water into the car. Oh and it's so claustrophobic that I would rather get wet.

Colin