Alignment specs

JohnCh

After replacing the rear bushings in my SEiW and installing a quick rack from Cat Motorsport along with new ball joints, I am finally getting the car properly aligned this weekend.  The car sees fast road use, but no track time (yet) and is fitted with 185/60-14 A032Rs.  

Should I stick with the alignment settings in the build manual, or are there more appropriate specs that I should provide the shop?  BTW current tire wear patterns looks fine, but I have no idea if the previous settings were done as per the build manual.

Thanks,

John

I'd get the settings done as per the build manual first then you know where you're starting from and then make incremental adjustments (if you think it needs it)  :D

Thanks.  I know with my other cars that the stock alignment settings are always way too conservative and that people generally use more aggressive settings right away, but I didn't know if the same was true with the Westfield.  I'll give the shop the settings in the build manual and start from there.

-John