Respray

Phil Checkley

Mark Stanton

And you're the guy who suggested we have an inter-area tug-o-war at Stoneleigh  :p

Wouldn't the extra weight be an advantage  :)  ;)  :D  and avoid frightening away those of a nervous disposition  :0  :blush:

Chris Elworthy
And you're the guy who suggested we have an inter-area tug-o-war at Stoneleigh  :p

Wouldn't the extra weight be an advantage  :)  ;)  :D  and avoid frightening away those of a nervous disposition  :0  :blush:

f***ed if I know !

Chris Elworthy

I don't recall receiving any acceptances to my tug-o-war challenge yet !

Mind you I don't recall receiving any volunteers from the Northants area either for our team.

You have a choice - me making a tit of myself, on my own, with the rope, in the Conservatory (oh no thats another game isn't it).

Or - we could bring it back to your level and hold the WSCC inter area uphill Dominos challenge.

Mark Stanton

Chris

If you don't require the use of your rope in the conservatory, then please feel free to take it along to Stoneleigh.

I'm sure there'll be plenty of room, we can always tell the H&S jobsworths at Stoneleigh to get a life.

Area Volunteer Challengers - take one pace forward.  :p  :D  :)