Rolling Road

Mark_Knopfler

Mark_Knopfler

Hi,

Got twin 40's on an otherwise standard CVH.

Where is the nearest Rolling Road to Reading (Berkshire) please?

What can they do to increase performance?

Cheers

Mark

Scott Young

Don't know about RR's in Berkshire, but my CVH is the same as yours and after two hours work at a local RR on the timing, balance of the air flow through the horns, and changing four carb jets, he got 126 BHP and 110+ ft lbs torque, and I got a lot smoother, more friendly running engine minus the coughing / hiccuping / farting and huge flat spot at 3100 RPM.  Well worth the money spent.  Just be prepared to see someone revs the nuts off your pride and joy in search of more power.  I confess I couldn't watch when he took it to the red line and a bit - I just prayed it wouldn't go pop!

Increase performance ??  Nothing.

But they can *optimise* your existing set up.

Owen Developments in Abingdon has quite a good reputation, though I'm sure there are others nearer to you.

Red Line at Iver, Bucks have a very good reputation and everyone I know who has used them say they were pleased with the results.