• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sandhurst

• KerryS

• Martin Keene

• Blatman

T + one and smiling :D

Arrived home yesterday and got bogged down with having to reply to auctions houses where my bids on a number of medals were successful. Was then able to get out on the roads which, as expected, was great but, of course, a certain amount of running in was necessary - hassled by tintops on the straights by only doing 50 [in a 50 zone] but did not slow down on the bends [their image in the rearview mirror then became quite small] ;).

Have not got round to posting until now as I had to do some DIY in advance of a delivery of a stained glass panel to go in a room divider [i think it should have had a Westie in the design but my wife insisted on sticking with the frog, dragonfly and bullrushes!].

Not sure I should "show it off" as instructed as it's only an ordinary Westie - hush my mouth, I should not have said that [ducks to avoid flak!]

Anyway, I am more than pleased with my purchase and look forward to learning the car. I am grateful for the trouble forumites took to answer all my questions over the past couple of months.

Bean [and anyone else for that matter] who are in my area are welcome to come in for a coffee.

Images are the start and finish of yesterdays journey. Those who are sharp eyed will notice [to the right of my garage] a 1926 Triumph Motorcycle [can't see me spending much time working on this now] and an Excercise Cycle [this may also gather dust].

Dave

5903.jpeg

5904.jpeg

Today saw my second trip out in V8 OAP and it was accompanied by the traditional   :D

Marred slightly as I put my glasses on the passenger seat where they remained for two miles before being sent into orbit by the turbulent air within! I searched the grass verge and ditches [yes, I live in the sticks] for 30 minutes before giving up [wasting driving time].

I would not have minded if I had lost one of my several pairs of £9-99 ones but, of course, they had to be my £160 graded lens jobbies for general use and computor viewing.

ANOTHER LESSON LEARNT  :blush:

Dave

Looks great & I love the plate.  :D

Cool transporter for the new toy, Dave.

They are a bit different to drive aren't they after tintops - fun tho'

Take care now

Kerry

Love that plate  :D

Just think of all the fun your going to have leaving all them youngsters behind in their max power novas....

" i may be old, but i've just left you for dead sonny..."  :devil: