• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sandhurst

• adhawkins

• perksy

• slippy

I'm building a chrome yellow car at the moment.  Opted for black seats with yellow inserts and piping.....I think they look great.

Can't work out how to get a picture of them on here for you to see.  The pictures are saved on this PC, how do I link to them, any advice? :bangshead:

Hi yellow peril,

Yes, would like to see the pics but, being a newbie myself, have not yet cracked how to post pictures on this forum. I'll do a search for the topic when I get back from a weekend away.

In the meantime, maybe you will get guidance from other forumites.

Dave

You want yellow. BUT not too much yellow, you need a bit of black splashed in ;):D

<------------ See avatar ;):D

leon on this site also has the right idea but he's got it the wrong way round :p;):D

I have the crimson body work sitting in my garage waiting to be fitted. I had ordered black oringinally but changed my order partly due to peer pressure  :sheep:

I like the crimson but I don't think I'll truely know what it'll look like until its finished. Still like the idea of black with red trimmings. Maybe I'll have to build another one. :D:D I like em all! Just not too much chrome leave it for the cobras... :oops: (waits to be shot :p)

I believe you can pay for and pick up the kit minus body work, saves space and you get more time to make your decision...

Worth considering as it wont get damaged  where you store it.

I must agree with the all knowing "Chasmon" (although again this reply is coming from a completely biased perspective).

The 'deep' and 'deceptive' crimson is absolutely gorgeous, a head turner, and sparks up many conversations:

ie: "Is that the Westfield maroon?..."

or

"That's not your typical red is it?..."

All I can say is that out of the 10 or so vehicles I looked at before purchase, the Crimson blew me away.

Also worth noting is that I've been to 3 large track days and two kit car shows and have still not met someone with the same coloured Westfield.

Crimson polishes up a treat and shines just as brightly as the basic red. You will not be disappointed.

I do not regret the decision to buy a Westfield of that colour, and she still puts a smile on my face everytime I open the garage door.

I beg you, don't give in to the Yellow Brigade!

Chasman, if you require a photo of how your Westfield may look post build, why not drop me your e-mail address so I can send you some photos?

Cheers

"Crimson Kyle"

KWJHarrison@NTLWorld.Com

Nothing wrong with yellow, I've had a white one previously and that was a mistake. Yellow is a common colour for a reason ..... It looks great on a Westfield.

If you fancy having a go at changing the panels to look like Crashbang's harlequin, then try this:

WESTFIELD COLOUR CHANGER

Needs a little more tidying up especially the white but it's something I've been working on lately.

Regards

Tigger

To post pics you have to sign up to a hosting service  Here but I think there is a fee :D

No you don't. That's my 'paid for' hosting service. The avatar service is free to WSCC Members. There are plenty of other 'free' image hosting sites around (though obviously, they're not as easy to use as mine ;)).

Andy

but I think there is a fee

Its the WSCC membership fee  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)

.........but it doesn't seem to be quite as fast as "powder puff pink" :p

David I'm really not sure about the type of ladies you're hanging around with if their powder puffs are that colour pink!