• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sandhurst

• adhawkins

• perksy

• slippy

.........but it doesn't seem to be quite as fast as "powder puff pink" :p

David I'm really not sure about the type of ladies you're hanging around with if their powder puffs are that colour pink!

Fair cop Mrs W.  :blush:

I'll give it up  --  I promise.

Please don't temp me Mark19800! I have to telephone my order through this morning and your choice ran a close second to Chrome Yellow and Black! I must be strong and resist changing my mind AGAIN.

Dave

Please don't temp me Mark19800! I have to telephone my order through this morning and your choice ran a close second to Chrome Yellow and Black! I must be strong and resist changing my mind AGAIN.

Dave

Get Black wheels and cycle wings... :t-up:

On my previous car i also had a back band painted round the nose which looked great IMHO

5280.jpeg

Hmmm, I wonder why you are called "Bananaman"? I suppose I could have chosen "Yellow Streak" but people might get the wrong impression!

I shall have black carbon effect front wings and stone guards at the rear but black wheels are not to my liking, sorry.

Black nose - not sure about that.

Dave

Renmure,

Sorry, but I prefer the "before" look. Must say that I love your entrance porch :love:

Trev..29,

Nice one - and the same wheels [Mirage I think] as will be on my chariot.

Having at last made my mind up, I am now thinking of ditching my chrome kit - your all black looks so good :p.   Would a "black" windscreen surround stand the constant cleaning [yea, very likely] as well as the "chrome" finish?

Dave

Thanks for your opinion Mike H.  Is the "black" on roll bars, windscreen surrounds and the like "powdercoating" or something completely different?

Dave

Roll bar is certainly powder coating. Not sure about screen surround. It looks the same :)

Andy

Well despite what anybody says, when I get my new kit, I'm going for Yellow and black again.

Sod the flies and so what if it looks like a bumble bee :p

Tigger

just for you that may not know

on my visit to the factory i asked if they could do any other colours at additional costs

yes was the answer...if you take a sample or colour code to the factory when ordering your new kit they will make it in that colour (think he said about 200-250 extra) but no metalics!!!!!

Thanks SIMON.G, I certainly did not know that. I am told that my "yellow" body has been ordered and will stick with this colour. I am just off on holiday and my wife would not be very pleased if I spent the time continuously thinking & talking about colours [i was enough of a "pain" when the choice was limited to those listed by Westfield!].

Dave