What is the price in the UK

wannawestfield

wannawestfield

I just got an e-mail from the US distributor of the Westfield marque.  For the SEi 1800 kit, I will have to pay $18,263.13.  This makes 12,646.68 pounds.  This includes everything but the running gear.  Is this in line with the cost in the UK?  I knew that it would be more here in the US, but I don't think that I thought it would be that much more.

The westfield site lists the SEiW starter kit for 2650 pounds and the SEiW Mega for 2950.  AFAIK, the kits are nearly identical to what I can get here in the States.  What am I missing here? ???  Are more parts included with the US kits so that they are more complete?  Hmm, maybe that's it...

Sounds like the US spec kit includes everything, except engine and gearbox, whilst the starter kits exclude everything except chassis, body, and a few "Westfield only" bits like wishbones (ie no loom, clocks, ally panels, brake pipes, seats, steering, brakes etc etc). An e-mail to the factory (info@westfield-sportscars.co.uk) will know doubt shed some light..........