Why do I own a Westfield/Scooterham/Dax/RH/etc?

Peter Cox

I wanted to feel the wind blowing through my hair,.......while I've still got hair!!

Question:  Is the obvious performance advantage of a bald head, i.e, low drag, negated  by the reluctance to push the right foot on the throttle, due to the advancement in years associated with a balding bonce!! :D  :D  :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reasons were:

1. When I test drove the car, I had to have one.  I don't regret the decision.  (I had been looking for something like a BMW M Coupe, but I would have had to give up my real car to afford one.)

2. I told my wife I was going to test drive a sports car.  She told me not to make any hasty decisions.  Well, with a warning like that hanging over me, how could I resist ?  I put a deposit down immediately after the test drive.