Why do I own a Westfield/Scooterham/Dax/RH/etc?

Peter Cox

A prize on offer to the person who comes up with the most bizarre reason to own their car (prize is a choice of (a) a blank post-it note, (b) a stamped self-addressed envelope or © a cheque for "absolutely nothing at all").

Peter :sheep:

Quote from Fast Westie, posted on Nov. 20 2001,12:14

Where's the button for "all of the above"? :p

Good point - maybe my canvassing inadequacies are the symptom of a mid life crisis :sheep:

Reason - To insure myself on anything with remotely similar bhp/tonne would require me to sell my body about a thousand times a day. Which while appealing, would inevitably leave me with no energy to drive the car itself....

Quote:

.....would require me to sell my body about a thousand times a day. Which while appealing, would inevitably leave me with no energy to drive the car itself....

I suggest you do some market research before giving up the day job........  :p

Quote:

suggest you do some market research before giving up the day job........  

I was just taking the going rate from you mother :p

Westfields Rock On

So i can p*** of E reg Sierra cosworths going to slow showing off on the bendy roads down to Sprotborough and slowin down just so they can accelerate end  end.........

aaaarrrgggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Stupid **** cars . .. to slow arrrrrrggghhhhhh

'coz everything else looks slow, fat, boring and extremely safe in a kinda 'big brother protection against having fun and your sense's assaulted' way :xmas:

Plus, I could afford it!!!

I bought the blade because I want a motorbike, but do not want to die by the hand of a Volvo driver.

(Plus the missus says I can't have a bike! And my mother actually) :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Ian Podmore

1. To feel the G's

2. To feel free (ish)

3. To feel a bit different

4. To have a reason for ALWAYS going through tunnels on full throttle at over 4,000 revs

Mark Stanton

Douglas Bader ?? = The ex war time fighter pilot without legs and still got a 4 handicap at golf (barsteward) - The best I got was 5 with legs.

Why do I own a Westfield. - seemed like a bl**** good idea at the time.  :D  and still does 12 years later.