"Meet the Neighbours"

Buzz Billsberry

I know some of you will be fatigued from Le-Mans but does anybody fancy a run to the south west to this meet? We could/should show them our Northern hospitality and put on a fine over night ‘show’. Plus there's free camping available

Saturday 2nd/ Sunday 3rd July - at The Highwayman Pub on A417 near Cirencester up from Swindon .

We could meet at Knutsford services (possibility of another convoy photo opportunity!!;) and drive down

Its got to be worth a go after all Andy Hawkins and Naked Cart Wheeling man made an excellent effort of gettin up't norf for the C2C?

Buzz  :D

Top skills get that houghton bloke to come down as well might as well put a few more miles on the cars before thay are loaded up.

Barry

I'm already negotiating with Si to come, but I don't think he'll be bringing the Westfield even if he does come...

Not sure the South West will survive the Billsberry invasion though :0

Andy

mmmm, can't afford to drag the V8 down to the SW so close to USA, don't forget our 'no fettling' ban from July 1st onwards

Thinking hard about it ???

about 130 mile from knuts  ???  coupla hours with a stop off en route ?

dont fancy campin if its wet though and would need to be early start to beat the traffic which could be a problem on the sunday return ?

dont fancy campin if its wet though and would need to be early start to beat the traffic which could be a problem on the sunday return ?

excuses, excuses  :down:  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

Just do it - you'll have so much of a craic and a good time - you'll forget all about the camping and traffic  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D

Thinking hard about it ???

about 130 mile from knuts  ???  coupla hours with a stop off en route ?

You don't understand, we don't have rain dairn sarf.

Might be a silly question Buzz but whats the event? Is there something going on or is it just a run????

If you do a search you'll find a full itinerary posted by Tony Sighe  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

Not sure the South West will survive the Billsberry invasion though

Andy I promise this will be a sensible weekend as I don't know many of you southern geessas---Mind u Barry Ashcroft  will be there so that could change things a tad plus Scott Beeland  ok I promise to  be a 'pillow' of the community.

Seriously tho' it will be great to meet people face to face who I only really know the via the Boardroom

I'm sure some of the Le-Mans squad will be up for it

Buzz

As long as the weather is good which it should be in July I would have thought!

It wasn't last year, so attendance was somewhat disappointing. It was raining almost everywhere except our area, so I think that put people off travelling.

As it was, it was dry at the venue (albeit bl**** cold! )

Andy

Thats just typical tho'. Must admit after driving all day saturday in a V8 Bath tub on C2C that seems like a nice run out!!

Buzz

Hi Guys,

If any of you are coming (en mass?), let me know so we can be sure to have enough nosh at the BBQ etc.

Don't forget we're running a 'Tour of the Cotswolds' from 10am with a proper tulip rally style route book (oooh)

Look forward to seeing you there?

PS - I've ordered better weather this year :cool:

Tony

If any of you are coming (en mass?), let me know so we can be sure to have enough nosh at the BBQ etc.

Tony if we do come down on mass we'll call in at a local super market and collect BBQ fooder so no need to worry there

Buzz