!800 Modular Build Diffrential

nikpro

I am due to collect my Kit 2 weeks today and up untill now was under the impression it was fitted with a standard Diff, however someone else has said the 18oo Speed Sport on throttle bodies has a limited slip diff; is this correct?

depends what box you ticked on the options list  :D  :D best check with factory  :D  ;)

When I bought my SpeedSport kit in 1999 the LSD was the standard unit supplied for a period of the time but I think it is now an option.

You'll find that option will be slightly more costly, and if you wanted to specify a slippy diff, just ring them, and they'll certainly let you make the change.

It was an option when I built my first car in 2000.

At the time the LSD was 4.09:1 ratio and about another £400 or so.

Best to ring them and find out.

Mike

A genuine speedsport does have an lsd fitted as standard, along with throttle body fuel injection, trakspax suspension, 7 x 15 wheels with 205/50/15 tyres and front & rear anti roll bars.

HTH,

Mark.   :t-up: