£10-£12 - What will it buy me?

CocoPops

3.) Are there any kit car dealers that might be worth visiting? (M40 corridor/Oxfordshire/Bucks/Berkshire)

There are a few kit car dealers, have you tried a google search? From memory, there's Hallmark that might be worth a start.

:t-up:

Andy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• CocoPops

• Westfieldman

• markcoopers

Top Posters In This Topic

and have you looked at the price of this car here  ;)  very nice sounding car and for less than £7k you could turn it into a monster with the change  :D

wish I saw that one last week!!  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

never mind, mine was worth ever penny.  :t-up: and really  :cool:

TAke it from me..... see as many cars as you can (even if they aint for sale!;) you'll soon get to know which is for you and see the varying levels of finish etc. etc  :)

Brought 2 via Uxbridge kit cars, nice enough and pretty honest, but not the cheapest way.

Hi Cocopops,

"Perhaps what I should have said was.... I want one that was built from new parts"

I'm building a live axle version for racing and I've spent hundreds replacing bits and pieces on two axles / rear brake set ups. Just make sure to scrutinize the bills before you buy. And vice versa  - a 'new' build could have had a poor engine rebuild that you can't see.

Don't be put off by Q plates. But do take along a mechanic you trust to ALL potential purchases.

Good luck

Geoff

:)

P.S.

And you can't have my car for £12k.  :p   It's mine. My precious.