• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Terry Everall

• stu999

• Blatman

• Buzz Billsberry

Ive bought loadsa stuff off this forum and off ebay!

My opinion on this subject is that:

1) If someone is selling something, regardless of where, you decide if the price is ok and either buy it or pass on it, i wouldn't expect anyone to sell me something for less than its worth just because im a club member but i would like to get first chance of buying it!

2) As most of you know I started my build by buying a lot of parts from the club parts for sale and i considered the benefit to be that i could buy parts which were in reasonable condition from people who cared about my cause, also this meant buying things from people who were not likely to fleece me, and to be honest ive had some good deals and some not so good deals but the point being that when your a complete novice the club parts for sale is a great place to buy!

If i havn't missed the point, isnt that what its supposed to be about?

3) Ebay is a good place to buy also and i have no objections to people putting up links to interesting items, what i dont particularly like is when people try to turn their advert in parts for sale section into an auction, i.e asking for people to bid on their item.

4) This is a great forum for new builders and i'm sure if most of you think back to your early days of Westfield ownership you will remember how much easier it is to buy from here than any where else

Just an opinion!

:D:D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.